+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What next for frost badges. Warrior tank.

What next for frost badges. Warrior tank.

I just wanted to get some opinions on what to get next. I have 90 badges atm and i was lean towards http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50968. Heres my character http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ear&cn=Etheros.
    Would be great if i could get some feedback.
    Last edited by Etheros; 03-05-2010 at 09:22 PM.

The chest piece is very nice. You could also use the belt, as it would be a big upgrade. Another thing, get rid of the ony trinket and get the triumph emblem trinket.

The Badge Belt, Gloves, and Chest are very nice. The Belt will probably have the longest life since it is best in slot for now. I would also agree about the trinket, the Glyph of Indom from triumph badges is a much better choice than the Ony one by far.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Thank you for responding. Ya ive been debating on alot of the upgrades from frost. Which piece would you recommend me getting first upon reviewing my gear? I think the belt is the best upgrade opposed to the chest.

Personally I'd take the triumph ring over Band of the Traitor King, extra armor is always nice.

Just wondering... How come so many would take the glyph trink from triumph over the ony trink?

If you plan on raiding ICC on a regular basis i would get the T10 gear, if you're not going soon i would get the belt, thats what i got first before getting 4 set
    Winter is coming

I wouldnt get the 4 set bonus, because the Offset gear is BiS, until hard modes anyways. The 2 set is nice, and the 4 set is nice as well and im sure it will come in handy in situations but the Offset gear is too great EH-wise to chose tier pieces over.

And people take the glyph of indom. over the ony trink because of EH. Roughly 2k armor is huge EH bonus, and the dodge is nice as well. The ony trink has no chance on hit or use effect, its all Parry (EW) and HP5. The defense is great for avoidance but most are EH tanks

+ Reply to Thread