* HGotUR - Ironbound Protodrake
* GotUR - Rusted Protodrake
* HGotR - Black Protodrake
* GotR - Plagued Protodrake
* Conqueror of Ulduar - New 25 Immortal (WORLD 25)
* Celestial Defender
* Death's Demise
* Top Ranked 10 man teams in the US
* Top US 100 ranked 25 man score in Ulduar
Icecrown Citadel - 25 Man Progress
*Storming the Citadel - completed (world 51st)
*Professor Putricide - completed
*Blood-Queen Lana'thel - completed
*Sindragosa - completed
*Lich King- completed
Current 25man progress - 9/12 Hard Modes
Icecrown Citadel - 10 Man Progress
------ 9/12HM ------
*Storming the Citadel - completed (world 5th)
*Professor Putricide - completed (world 1st)
*Blood-Queen Lana'thel - completed (world 5th)
*Sindragosa - completed (world 13th)
*Lich King - completed
Current 10man progress - 11/12 Hard Modes
Ulduar - 10 and 25 Man progress:
* All hard modes down in 10s and in 25s - Algalon killed in both!
* Server first Conqueror of Ulduar! World 25
* Glory of the Ulduar Raider (Rusted & Ironbound Proto-Drakes) completed!
* Realm First 25 Algalon kill - Celestial Defenders
* Realm First Yogg 0 light kill - Death's Demise
Trial of the Coliseum - 10 Man Heroic progress:
* Call of the Grand Crusade - completed
* A Tribute to Mad Skill - completed
* A Triblute to insanity - Multiple runs per week - completed
Trial of the Coliseum - 25 Man Heroic progress:
* Heroic: Beasts of Northrend - completed
* Heroic: Defeat Lord Jaraxxus - completed
* Heroic: Faction Champions - completed
* Heroic: Twin Val'kyr - completed
* Heroic: Anub'Arak - 'Mad Skill' - completed
10 man - 11/12 hard modes
25 man - 9/12 hard modes
What We expect from you
We expect that you will perform in tough situations with a high level of skill. Raid/Situational awareness is mandatory here. This starts by reading up on the fight before attempts and maximizing your character to best help the sqad. Knowing the mechanics of a fight is the best way to help yourself play better and help the raid succeed. There will be no babysitting, you're responsible for your performance.
We raid 4 nights per week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST. We are looking for players who can make this schedule every week. This is not a Casual guild, you're attendance IS required. Our guild is not set up to support a bench. We run a small roster guild of around 35 members, ALL of which are capable of raiding the content we are on. Raiding spots are filled based on Attendance and Performance, and sometimes the needs of the fight.
We run a loot council because it's simple. We reward the players who show up consistently and contribute to the overall raiding experience. That being said it is a fair system, the more you contribute, the better you do, the higher your chance at those shiny epic.
Last and most important
We are fun people! We want players who have a sense of humor and enjoy playing the game with each other. Our players are 20+ and joke around a lot so if you don't have a sense of humor this probably isn't the right guild for you. Yes when we raid we have fun, progression is taken seriously and is enjoyable. We are all here to share our ambitions and kill *!@@! If you have the same ambitions as Casually Addicted and are interested in applying please visit our site or contact any officer in game.