+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ArP and Landsouls

ArP and Landsouls

Hi All,

Ive been playing a bit around with Landsoul to better my dps as fury, but is a bit confused.

I can see that im 100+ short of reaching the soft ArP-cap, which I can reach by regemming+arp-food.
    Unfortunalty that doesnt really seem to do anything to my dps ( according to Landsoul), even though everybody advice me to get the ArP softcap.
    Landsoul alse put my sep-value on ArP lower than strength.

Is all the advices about reaching ArP soft-cap wrong, or did i miss anything?

Any comments would be nice before i spend my gold on the gems ;-)

Thx in advance.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Thunderkick

If i can use 2x Twohanded weapons at once, I should be able to use 1x fourhanded weapon as well. Get to work BLIZZ.

I am in a similar position, I don't yet see the benefit of gemming ArP from Landsoul's spreadsheet. I think I'm not quite at the gear level to go all out ArP, STR still seems to be the bigger dps benefit.

Does Landsoul's dps not reflect the uptime of NES correctly? Or (more likely) I'm missing something on the spreadsheet?

Queepeg (Magtheridon-EU)

Once you put all your gear in, you have to hit calculate SEP button again for it to recalculate as per your current gear. Are you guys doing that?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

Thanks for the response, having looked more closely I can see that even by gemming ArP (and ignoring all socket bonuses) I am still 50-60 points away from hitting 100% with NES proc.

I think I need a little bit more ArP to come from gear to make it worth the cost of swapping out gems.

I'll admit I don't really understand the SEP part of the spreadsheet.

Ok, SEP just clicked for me... obviously I'm not the sharpest tool.

yeh you have to run the module for it to re calculate the values of the stats i made this mistake for abouta week before i realised lol

Finally i am not the only one. So if i equip my gear i need to run SEP values en then gem the ArP into the sockets? I tried this and i keep seeing a decrease in dps even if i am a little over softcap.

As soon as i reach the ArP-softcap, the sepvalue of ArP drops with 0,2 ( which, as i understand it, is correct since the cap have been reached), but my problem is that i still dont see any rise in my "Landsoul-dpsmetric"?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkick View Post
    As soon as i reach the ArP-softcap, the sepvalue of ArP drops with 0,2 ( which, as i understand it, is correct since the cap have been reached), but my problem is that i still dont see any rise in my "Landsoul-dpsmetric"?
    I have the same problem the SEP value is not coming above 0,97. Even if i am close to softcap i really don't get what i am doing wrong here.

+ Reply to Thread