+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Icecrown Sindragosa Hard

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    Couple things: 1) if there are large gaps in the vid, unless it's critical that you show repetitions of fight mechanics (run out, run in, LoS Bombs, etc) you may want to crop up the vid to cut down on time and filesize.
    You chose to download it, if you have a 40GB limit or something equally as crazy or low on you're internet connection thats not everyone else's problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    2) You also may want to talk to your guild about not putting childish/offensive things in their /say, especially if you choose to have Chat Bubbles up. Not everyone likes seeing a giant ASCII penis when watching what they think is a fairly professionally done strat vid.
    This is still a game, and maybe they want to have fun playing it. I personally find it ludicrous that you would even suggest for them to change their behavior because it offends you when it is harmless childish/fun language and/or pictures.

-----disclaimer-----
    I'm aware this post was made ages ago, but I was just stunned to see someone being so arrogant and disrespectful after you guys make these great videos available to us

A couple of things after having finally killed this boss on heroic mode. Deaths must be avoided as much as possible, hybrid classes that can heal themselves should be doing so during the 2nd phase like Moonkin druids, Ret Paladins and Shadow Priests who have some form of heals available for use. Health stones and any other items you can use to keep your raid alive like a Lightwell or two will make things go a lot smoother. Healer deaths = instant wipe and people not properly controlling the Unchained Magic will kill your raid quite quickly as I have experienced. Next to Professor Putricide, this is the hardest heroic mode encounter from both a healing, DPS and raid coordination perspective. Every mistake can make a difference and a couple of little screw ups can wipe the raid.

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

What UI does Aliena use? Is it custom, or downloadable?

I know it's been a while since this has been really needed... but on youtube it's marked as private so It's unwatchable to us pleebs.

Unfortunately, we don't own the original content of this video, and if the original owner decides to make it private, we can't make her publish it.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread