+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arms DPS

Arms DPS

What am I doing wrong???

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Destromaths

Open to constructive criticism

It would help if I stated the problem - Ugh, I can't seem to pull more than a steady 4200 dPS - and that's with the correct rotation

My opener - Zerker Stance - Recklessness > Battle Stance > Blood Rage > Charge > Rend > Mortal Strike > Trinket > Blood Fury > BladeStorm!

Then My Rotation Motral Strike when it's up off cd - Spam sLam until I get a Over power or Execute proc I also keep rend up at all times and use Heroic strike only with 80+ rage

With that rotation I hold 4200dps - The opener I jump to like 5600+ but than fades.

you should be pulling almost double that when you are raid buffed if it's not a heavy movement fight.

regem to arp.
    switch boot chant to cat's swiftness/tuskarr's.
    change your meta to 21agi/3% crit dmg. right now you are missing a 2nd blue gem for your's to be activated.
    get toc plate bracers made.
    buy the agi frost badge cloak.
    banner of victory to replace mirror of truth from reg 5 man trial.
    get icc plate legs made if you have the gold.
    get the mail belt from anub 25 if you can. then you can drop that hit trinket for nobles card or something else. on use trinkets are bad.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Okay, It's bin quite some time since I last spoke to you jimmy. With all the help you have given me has bin wonderful and very on point. I'm able to pump out 6.2k dps steady, some times 6.8k depending on the group make up for ICC 25M Saurfang. Now... On the heroic dummy, I can get my dps to spike to 6k - but then it slowly begins to drop. 5700, then down to 5400, then 4800.... and before you know it, I'm back down to 4200 steady... I'm so confused. I'll re post my armory link.

Armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Destromaths

I think this is a spread sheet lol but I ss'd it so you could take a better look. Once again, thanks for all the support and help you've given me.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...preadsheet.jpg

warrior dps and rage generation is really based around raid buffs, the dps you do on the heroic dummy will not reflect your raid dps. 6.8k is pretty good for being 33 hit under the cap (t9 helm would be good temporarily) and a ton of expertise (for arms anyways). you're getting a good amount of arp so you should start looking for a replacement for nes, banner of victory or whispering fanged skull would be a nice replacement.

other than that your gear looks pretty solid, just make sure you keep practicing your rotation, arms is unforgiving with a bad rotation.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

idk man, I just feel like I should have more than what I got. I hear ya on the whole Banner of victory, shit takes way to long to farm. I ran it for like a day straight spamming and got nothing, so I gave up on it. I have my T9 helm, but I guess my main question is, when do I want to stop stacking ARP? I'm going to be getting Deathbringers will here really soon. I'd like to pick up death's choice also. I'm sitting on like 56 Frost badges atm, and I'd like to start getting my tier. The rate the guild is moving I should have no problem getting Tier tokens. I just want more... ya know?

Also, how is my rotation from that spread sheet?

+ Reply to Thread