+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pally tank looking for some help for icc

Pally tank looking for some help for icc

So I've been through 10/12 in ICC with decent gear, not amazing, but working on it. I have a few questions about what I should be using for certain bosses and then for others.

I've got alittle bit of armor gear, and once I get pillars of might made, I'll be around 34k armor with devo only I think. I talked with another tank, and decided to stick with the armor on most fights, but I offtank normally and do the harder movement/kiting things in my group. So if I offtank for marrowgar and blood queen, would you suggest higher stam or armor for these? I was under the impression that saber lash wasn't affected by armor or block, and the transfer on blood queen is only affected by the MT's armor. Not sure if those are right or not. Mostly want to know this since my group can do heroic versions, and knowing these things could make it easier to heal me or the other tank.

Now a more simple question, what should be my first 2 badge items to get? Note that I'm still using black heart for a stam trinket, and I have the bracers from 10 saurfang too. I'll be getting the legs made saturday or sunday. I was thinking get gloves, then belt, then helm/shoulders and cloak last.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...geras&n=fiodin
    Thats my armory
    Last edited by Fios; 02-25-2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: it wont space out paragraphs =(

Saber Lash is affected by armor, and can be dodged blocked and parried.

From the Blood Queen raid guide:

There's also her Blood Mirror ability. She casts this on the tank, who is then linked to the person standing closest to them. The linked player then takes 100% of the damage the tank does, as unresistable Shadow damage.
    Stack stam.

As far as Frosts, it's difficult to tell you what to buy unless you link your armory so we can see what you're upgrading from. I will say that the Frost trink is a significant up from Black Heart.

My armory is linked at the bottom. I have the badge trinket and chest already.

+ Reply to Thread