+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for any and all advice on spec and gear...

Looking for any and all advice on spec and gear...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...52&cn=Swifttee

What I am wondering is if my gear looks as though I can make any changes for the better specifically with gemming. I am slightly confused if, for example, I should have gemmed straight up stamina on my breastplate.

The next question I have is Emblem of frost purchases. Imagine you are tanking with this toon, what are you buying next?

Thank you all in advance.
    Chestypuller 80 DK|Mechanism 80 Warrior|Popejonpaul 80 Priest

Armory looks decently solid

Yes gem all 30 stam in your BP, but then you lose the red gem for your meta requirement, so you need to put an agi/stam gem in your belt.

I would get either cataclysmic chestguard or gauntlets of the kraken next.

Also put 18 stam on shield.

I don't really know anything about pally speccing, just gearing, so I'll leave that alone, otherwise it looks pretty solid though.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Agreed with Aggathon. Swap a few gems around, reenchant your shield, and you're good to go.

I also agree with getting the chest or gloves next. I think that the gloves are a more urgent upgrade for you on one hand, but on the other the chest would give you some flexibility in terms of expertise, in case you get a new helm or shoulders soon. Your call really.

(Your spec is identical to the one I use and recommend, by the way)

+ Reply to Thread