+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to be a main tank. need help

Looking to be a main tank. need help

hello everybody I'm new to this website, although i have always looked on here for info i just registered woot woot ! all jokes aside my cousin just recently gave me his warrior and he is level 80 but, he has all level 70 gearequipped. Im going to start tomorrow gearing him out i need some tips to look for on how to make a great tank. my main character is a lock so i know itll be a huge change please comment !

I am pretty sure that you will get a much better response if you took the time to read some of the excellent guides on the site first, and then asked some specific questions.
    A good starting point would be: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...-Tanking-Guide

Best of luck to you

I agree with 130g. Know that when you need some specific questions answered the community will do its best to get you the answers you need, but take some time to read a few of the War tank guides already available as it will give you the wide range of info you seem to be looking for atm.

Once you've done that and tanked a few times any apparent questions not covered or that you need further understanding of will come to light and then bring those questions to the community.

GL with your warrior and welcome to the community.

thank you guys for the advice im just trying to find my way to manuver around the site but thank you for that link, i will let you guys know in a couple days how i do! wish me luck

+ Reply to Thread