+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help! DK Tank advice please :)

Help! DK Tank advice please :)

In raids people tell me that i am way too squishy and usually make me dps in raids like ICC and ToC because i die way too quickly, any advice please comment! please help me! if my spec is wrong or i am gemming wrong pleace say so

my armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...an&cn=%C3%94ri

Your gear and spec are ok. You should drop the brewfest trinket and get the glyph of indominability from triumph badges. Change the enchant on your cloak to armor and hands to 2% threat. Maximize your JC for more stam. None of these changes will make a huge difference in how squishy you feel to healers.

How are you dieing too quickly? Is it a particular fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Miste View Post
    How are you dieing too quickly? Is it a particular fight?
    i am dieing quickly in almost all of the ICC fights and all of ToC H, idk why
    We like to party

Your gear and spec were fine. Changing the brewfest trinket to +armor will gain about 1% physical damage reduction. You should not be noticeably squishier on bosses than other tanks. That leaves you or your healers as the issue.

You need to be more specific about your problems. Is this in 10 or 25 man? Are you struggling on Gormok's impale? Are you having issues with Marrowgar, Festergut or Saurfang?

Echoing those above as someone who learnt the value of armor in ICC.

Get a high armor set for the hard hitting bosses - in my armor set I'm heading towards armor capped when the Black Heart procs, gets pretty close to the overall mitigation of my pally partner.
    Last edited by Bosk; 02-23-2010 at 04:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread