+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any advice?

any advice?

well.. im not to sure what to do with my gear and what to change and waht not.... if anyone has any advise for spec changes gem/enchant reassignment plz let me know so i can get it done... iv been a bit stuck as to whats up with my gear being a bit slacking.... but idk, thats jsut my view of it

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gos&n=Itsatank

Neck - Regem that for +30 stam
    Shoulders - this appears to be your current highest +stam red socket bonus, put your red/stam gem here. Also re enchant with +30stam/15 resil PvP shoulder enchant (10k honor)
    Cloak - re-enchant with 225 armor
    Get Blood Draining on your weapon.
    Trinkets - replace the corpse tongue coin. Glyph of Indominability would be an excellent choice.
    Boots - Enchant with Tuskarr's Vitality instead, the runspeed is amazing
    Belt - get a different belt, an easy choice would be http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=63191 and it is crafted so you can get it easily. Also, if you get this belt then you can put the red/stam gem in the belt for a +9 stam socket bonus and leave the 30 stam gem in your shoulders and still keeping your meta activated.
    Gloves - get 240 armor to gloves enchant (18stam would be acceptible too)

Your spec is very wacky, I suggest taking a look at the spec section of my guide (link in sig).
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Why aren't you using a Def/Stam gem in your helm? You can get 10 Defense for the cost of only 3 Stamina?

Is the only comment I have, most of what Agg has said covers what I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Why aren't you using a Def/Stam gem in your helm? You can get 10 Defense for the cost of only 3 Stamina?

Is the only comment I have, most of what Agg has said covers what I would say.
    im not 100% sure, im jsut not use to socketing for +def

Quote Originally Posted by itsatank View Post
    im not 100% sure, im jsut not use to socketing for +def
    Imo it's not a huge deal. Rawr calcs will show it's an increase in survivability, but it is extremely marginal. Some people prefer the 34 some odd extra hit points to the very low avoidance chance defense gives, but in the end it's really not game breaking at doesn't matter THAT much. But ya, general consensus is that that should be +10 def/+15stam
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Trinkets - replace the corpse tongue coin. Glyph of Indominability would be an excellent choice.
    where do i get this trink @ ?

where do i get this trink @ ?
    50 badges of triumph.

another question i have is why should i swap to that belt?

'cuz I dumb and saw the icon and thought it was http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45825

keep your belt, my bad.

edit: I will say though, not only is this my 1337th post, but the frost emblem belt might should be a high priority for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    \
    yea, that is actually next on the agenda. was also woundering what the advantage of the vender trink is over the 264 trink that i have on atm

\
    yea, that is actually next on the agenda. was also woundering what the advantage of the vender trink is over the 264 trink that i have on atm
    Most fights are Effective Health instead of Avoidance fights. So a Stamina and Armor Trinket with another good Stamina Trinket to sub in on some fights will be better than using an Avoidance Trinket.

+ Reply to Thread