Hey everyone, long time watcher of video content and forum troller on your site. I just registered and decided it was time that I seek some help from the pros.

At the moment my guild is progressing through 10 man ICC very slowly, we are only downing up to Festergut and getting stuck on Rotface and anywhere else(though we haven't tried hard on an other wing). My real concern is my current DPS. Though our 10 mans are usually set up for the "best of the best buffs" normally they're not too bad. Without an enhance shaman or a frost DK, I find myself only pulling 6k. Maybe 7k tops when heroism pops off. With one of the two afore mentioned classes/specs I find myself doing 9k depending on the fight. My armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...iVe&rhtml=true

Regularly though during 10 mans, I don't find myself with these buffs. My major question is, is there a gemming thing I can change to overall increase my DPS, a gear swap of some sort, or maybe just a spec change? I am open to any and all suggestions. I apologize if I come off as a "noob", but hey, we all gotta ask for help sometime. =)