5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warrior

3 60.00%
  • Pallly

2 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ret pally or Arms/Fury warrior?

Ret pally or Arms/Fury warrior?

Hello, I have a question about which class I shloud play. I enjoy them both; they are both level 80. I was wandering what class is better at: BG PVP, Arena(low ratings), pve and versatility with raiding. The pally is my main ATM but I don't have the gear as I am prot/holy ATM. The warrior on the other hand is recently turn 80 with decent Gear(enough for like uld25, according to wowheroes). Thanks in advance

i would say pally since you mentioned bg's/arena. if it was just pve i would say the warrior cause the rotation is much more interactive.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Yeah, I think Arms warrior rotation is more fun, but paladin is more regular, so it depends on what you like. My main is an Arms warrior, and my paladin is only at level 67 right now, but I can see why they have a lot of viability for raid dps... I can pull 1k dps in a BC 5-man at level 67 with a few blues, some BoA gear, and some spellpower pieces from my Holy set (which aren't really doing anything to help damage)..

For BG's, though, paladins have a lot going for them. They can bubble, self heal, do lots of damage, and have a couple of ranged attacks. Arms warriors can do some big damage, but are far easier to kite.

Ok. I have A few other questions. Does boa gear transfer during character moves? Is fury still the main high end dps spec?

boa gear transfers.

as for arms vs. fury it really depends. some people dont like/cant do the arms rotation and do better dps as fury. other ppl enjoy the arms rotation/get bored of the fury rotation and do better dps as arms.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Not sure about BoA... but Fury and Arms are both viable high end DPS specs. The difference is the player.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Seen Fury warriors doing more DPS overall than Retribution Paladin's. My main is Retribution and I am having trouble trying to compete on DPS with a Fury warrior in my guild, he can do about 8k in 25's while I am capping at around 6.5k single target. Granted Fury warriors have two weapons and way more overall AP like hunters, yet I am usually top 5 in damage overall. People say DPS matters but in reality it doesn't mean much if you can't do loads of damage.

The measure of a life is the measure of love and respect. So hard to earn, so easily burned - Neil Peart

+ Reply to Thread