Hello Tankspotters, I've been thinking about making a guild sometime later this year, and I've come up with this little 'plan', after reading several topics about guild leading, guild management and raid leading.
If you have any questions about what I've written, please ask below and I'll do my best to answer, even though I've not thought through everything as close as I might've wanted.
What I'd like to hear is what you might see as weird, or wrong, or something that won't work.
Please explain why you see things as you do if you disagree with me, so it's easier for me to understand how and why you mean it, instead of just saying 'no, that won't work'.
I'd also like to hear if you'd want to join this guild if it existed!
Theme: Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild.
Goal: To experience the game through progression in raids, with a healthy group
of people who communicate and do their best to better themselves.
- Automated loot, recruitment, feedback and raiding systems.
- Aiming to create an atmosphere where every person in the guild can better
themselves and reach their personal goals, as well as guild goals.
- Set raiding times, with quick, effective raiding where the goal is to keep
everyone raiding until the raid ends.
- Keeping everyone on their toes, doing their best.
- Everyone will get to state their opinion on any cases concerning the guild as a whole.
- Anyone will get to state their opinion about any individual people in the guild.
- Keeping the players that share the guilds goals, and not the ones who don't.
- Aiming to keep a healthy relationship between officers and members.
- Delegating raid leading, recruitment, loot management, bank management and general
guild affairs to ensure noone gets burnt out.
- Strict rule enforcement.
- To keep the raid active from raid start until raid end, with few breaks and a general
'keep moving' attitude.
- To ensure everyone gets rewarded for their efforts.
- Letting everyone progress, but not to the extent where other raiders are denied their