I'm going to risk sounding like an ass, but here goes.
1. Haste gem in helmet -> haste is the worst DPS stat for arms.
2. Stamina gem in pants -> you're DPS, not tank. Throw a +ArP +Stam purple gem in there. Or, get a the +21 agi meta (Relentless Earthsiege) and throw a red gem in there.
3. Hit gem in boots -> you are 3% over the hit cap, why are you gemming for hit?
4. Crit gem in boots -> crit is not the best stats for arms, and is below ArP or STR in priority.
5. Get to the ArP softcap, which is 52% with a NES trinket. Gem ArP in your future pieces with sockets.
6. Why do you have 3/3 blood craze? Your goal as a DPS is to dish out damage but not pull aggro. Take 1 point and put it in commanding presence, take the other two and put it in weapon mastery. You need 18 expertise with 2/2 weapon mastery to ensure none of your attacks are dodged by bosses.
7. Wrong bracer enchant (Get +50 AP)