+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some advices for my Prot Pala

Need some advices for my Prot Pala

Hey

I hope, that you can help me. First my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rest&cn=Klonez

As you see, I am not in a guild. Once I have tanked the first wing in ICC10 with a PUG, but it has been hard to find ICC raids because ppl think that my HP is a bit too low. Today I was pretty lucky to get some upgrades from totc25, so hopefully it will be more easy to find raids in the future. I got 127 Emblems of Frost now, and my question is how to spend them to get the biggest upgrade? Should I buy cloak and waist and save up the last Emblems and buy the trinket next? Or should I go for 2xtier10 parts?

Any other advices are welcome to my spec/gems/enchants/glyphs etc.

Thank you very much for your help!

I see you already bought the belt and trinket. I'd recommend saving up for the cloak next, you will not be replacing that until Cataclysm most likely.

Spec needs some work. Reckoning is a bottom-of-the-barrel threat talent, I'd recommend putting those 3 points in DS/DG for the extra cooldown (and buff to your Sacred Shield). Vindication is a required mitigation talent, it reduces quite a bit of the damage you take. The Consecration glyph screws up the 96969 rotation, ditch it for Judgement, Taunt, HotR, or Salvation.

Gear and gemming looks good. Need to replace Blade Ward with Mongoose though, it's much much better for a Paladin.

Yeah, I decided to buy the belt and trinket to raise my EH as much as possible. IŽll save up Frost for the cloak next then

I will take a look at my taltens/glyphs, and try to use your advices.

Thanks for the reply :-)

+ Reply to Thread