+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Warrior Seeks Advice

Prot Warrior Seeks Advice

I havent tanked alot lately and I feel a little rusty, I seem to be having trouble keeping threat on the Oozes in the Rotface fight.I am a Prot Warrior and I have VERY limited ranged threat gen and if i get close enough for a Shieldslam or something I take too much damage.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfen View Post
    I havent tanked alot lately and I feel a little rusty, I seem to be having trouble keeping threat on the Oozes in the Rotface fight.I am a Prot Warrior and I have VERY limited ranged threat gen and if i get close enough for a Shieldslam or something I take too much damage.
    The Unstable Ooze in Rotface encounter doesn't hit that hard when it has just spawned, you can safely spend two, three or even four globals on it before you start kiting. When it spawns, pop Shield Block and hit it with a Shield Slam, followed by one or two Devastates. After that, turn around and start running. Before you run out of melee range, Thunderclap and do a quick Shockwave on it from a little distance. After that just use Heroic Throw and you should be set until the Ooze Explodes. Also remember, that you have access to throwing/ranged weapons.

Thanks for the reply, After watching a few vids I had worked out something similar to you advice so thanks for confirming it, I will give it a try this week

Make sure your holy pallies have RF turned off too, that caused some problems the first time we tried it. But ya, what he said ^
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread