+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expertise Problems

Expertise Problems

Ok im a bit stuck, i find that when i go to improve on my gear theres no expertise on it so im always using the 40+ food buff to make sure im capped, any ideas of where to go to find some lol?

Ive even reverted to using rawr to see the places i can get it from there.

Cheers.

=MAx=

any suggestions on the gear would be appreicated.

Themaximus
    Last edited by kingymech; 02-18-2010 at 04:15 AM.

Totc 25 man gives gear with a lot of expertise. Also, you can hybrid gem expertise/stamina a bit more.

hmm why would i do more stam/expertise gems when i can keep the stam gems and eat the expertise food?. But thanks for the totc 25 man tip ill have to live in there a bit

Ah, didn't realise you are only looking for solely gear upgrades. Pride of the Eredar drops from Jaraxxus 25, which is a decent cape which gives expertise.

Are you having threat problems? Can't see your armory from here but in general threat issues stem from an improper spec or poor rotation management. What spec are you running? What's your rotation? Bottom line, of you are not losing aggro I would not worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

21 expertise isn't terrible, I'd say you're fine tbh.

Having said that, looking at your armory... you could use some work. Those trinkets need to be replaced asap, and your gemming and enchanting is a little wonky. I'd suggest reading over those sections in my guide (link in sig).
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

yeh my gemming is wonky as i had to start gemming for hit and expertise, normally its astacked stam, and enchants? wow i thought i was fine on that but ill have a read. The trinkets are for HC's as it puts me at 32% dodge so healer goes dps normally and we jsut get it done quicker.

But thats ill havea look at the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by kingymech View Post
    yeh my gemming is wonky as i had to start gemming for hit and expertise, normally its astacked stam, and enchants? wow i thought i was fine on that but ill have a read. The trinkets are for HC's as it puts me at 32% dodge so healer goes dps normally and we jsut get it done quicker.

But thats ill havea look at the guide.

There's never a need to gem for hit, if you're doing so because of taunts missing, just carry a stack of glyphs with you and use Taunt on those fights (Saurfang, Festergut are the big ones here). As far as gemming, drop the nightmare tear for a Guardian's Dreadstone, will net you 1 expertise skill as well. 10 stats < 275 hp on chest. All other enchants should either be stamina or armor (you can get armor to cloak and gloves, which is what I use currently). Agi is only good if you can't put straight armor or stamina/hp on an item. Otherwise I'd have no complaints. As far as worries about expertise, get the badge chest, the boots off dreamwalker25 and the weapon off putricide10/lich king 25 (but if you need a weapon from lich king to kill him....that wouldn't be a good mechanic, would it?...lol). All of that comes from Boda's lil guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

cool thanks after im done in icc 25 ill have a look at spending my hard earnt cash

well i spent a few g's but think ive sorted my gear out , thanks for the info ill have to see how it works again in icc tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread