- It's currently in the patch notes
- It's coming "soon", on PTRs now so I'd estimate at least a couple of weeks
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that post 3.3.3, the best way to make these items will be:
- dig up tons of saronite (easy) and titanium (rare)
- make saronite bars from the saronite ore
- transmute them (no cd) to titanium bars
- smelt titanium bars with primals into titansteel bars (no cd)
If that's the case, wouldn't that drive up the price of titanium and saronite ore? If that's all true, doesn't that make mining potentially more profitable than it is now?