+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Less-Rabi HALP!

Re: Less-Rabi and Felhunters

You might even be able to get away with a hunter and a Gorilla pet. I believe they have a "Pummel" ability that acts as an interrupt now. I can't recall if there's a ranged interrupt somewhere in any of the hunter trees (it's been too long). Beastmastery has Intimidation, which is a stun performed by the pet- not sure if it will interrupt or not. Just another option.

For Zombiefest...

First off, it's the second boss.

You kite the second boss to the town hall and fight him inside, you kill any zombies that come along cause you had to bring him there. Since generally the zombies right outside the town hall were the last to be killed, you wait until those respawn before killing the second boss. Once you kill the second boss, the zombies in the starting area no longer respawn. You may find yourself just tanking and healing on the boss for like 3 minutes with no DPS. The actual timer on the respawn is something like 2 minutes. When Arthas gets to the town hall you start your way to the third boss. After killing the third boss you open the passage... then you go back and pick up all the zombies from the first half of the instance.
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 02-16-2010 at 02:16 PM.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    For Zombiefest...

First off, it's the second boss.

You kite the second boss to the town hall and fight him inside, you kill any zombies that come along cause you had to bring him there. Since generally the zombies right outside the town hall were the last to be killed, you wait until those respawn before killing the second boss. Once you kill the second boss, the zombies in the starting area no longer respawn. You may find yourself just tanking and healing on the boss for like 3 minutes with no DPS. The actual timer on the respawn is something like 2 minutes. When Arthas gets to the town hall you start your way to the third boss. After killing the third boss you open the passage... then you go back and pick up all the zombies from the first half of the instance.
    Ah, thanks. That prevented some inevitable confusion.

Gave the felhound strategy a few tries this weekend, didn't work. My GF was the warlock doing it and she says when you turn it back to auto cast it has a cooldown, so maybe she just wasn't timing it right. She insisted that if she leaves it on auto cast, it will interrupt the 1st, the group will have to manually get the second, and then the felhound will get the third. She said the cooldown on spell lock is 24 secs, so not sure how that would work.........but she insists that's how she got it on 2 of her toons.

If she can't control the pet effectively the alternative is to leave autocast on but set the pet to passive. If the pet is passive it will not engage. Then instead of toggling the autocast, toggle the agressive nature of the pet and tell it to attack the boss after the first cast is interrupted. I'm not a warlock. I don't know all the rules, I just know it works.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinafoi View Post
    If she can't control the pet effectively the alternative is to leave autocast on but set the pet to passive. If the pet is passive it will not engage. Then instead of toggling the autocast, toggle the agressive nature of the pet and tell it to attack the boss after the first cast is interrupted. I'm not a warlock. I don't know all the rules, I just know it works.
    Haha, you try telling a Cuban girl she's not doing it right. ;p

I'll have to try that way too. The worst part is, when he's almost dead, and transforms, the stupid dots end up killing him. If only I'd of done this one before the fixed the exploit. = /

Less Rabi is literally driving me insane.

+ Reply to Thread