+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Cataclysm Holy Paladin Guide

Hello, I couldnt find any info about aura choices in any guide. I am a stranger to holy paladin, but I was wondering which aura would you use if you are healing lord rhyolith heroic as a holy pala + resto druid and there is no one else to give resistances: resistance aura or concentration aura? I really would love having extra fire resistance for this fight but our holy pala insists on concentration aura would be much better. He also wants to pop aura mastery with concentration aura in phase 2

Quote Originally Posted by Savante View Post
    Hello, I couldnt find any info about aura choices in any guide. I am a stranger to holy paladin, but I was wondering which aura would you use if you are healing lord rhyolith heroic as a holy pala + resto druid and there is no one else to give resistances: resistance aura or concentration aura? I really would love having extra fire resistance for this fight but our holy pala insists on concentration aura would be much better. He also wants to pop aura mastery with concentration aura in phase 2
    Resistance Aura mitigates a ton of damage. It's my usual aura of choice, pushback doesn't make much difference outside of PvP.

Definitely Resist Aura with Aura Mastery.

Hi All,
    It says in this article for Holy Shock spell
    In average iLvl 332 gear with 4658 spellpower and self-buffs this spell heals for roughly 7k
    I was just wondering if this is still valid. The reason I ask is I have about 6700 sp and this spell only heals for about 6500.
    Thanks

It could have been changed in a patch, but I haven't been following. I believe that Papapaint was supposed to take over, but I'm not sure if that's still true. Regardless, if I can get confirmation on this, I will change it.

This is an awesome thread, thanks. I am currently deployed and haven't been able to play since cata came out. With this I have at least a little understanding of what I should be doing when I get back. Thanks again.

Hi<br>I don't understand the tooltip of Aura MAstery, does it applies to all aura my character has as buff or just the aura i currently use? If in a group 2 pals use Resistance and Devotion, and if I cast AM, both Aura will be improved? Or just the one I use?<br><br>Thank's<br>

Edit: Apparently I'm wrong :P
    Last edited by Chamenas; 09-06-2011 at 05:39 AM.

I think you misunderstood his question. AM applies to whatever aura you are currently using, if there are 2 paladins in a group like in your example, and one of them uses AM, then AM will only apply to the aura that paladin was using.

Ka Pai, GMT+12 recruiting now!

Thank's Soan.

Great guide! Thanks for taking the time and investing the effort to write it.

Please review this guide and post a new one for MoP statistics.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

I will be posting a new thread for MoP Holy Paladin healing in the coming days.

EDIT: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...-Healing-Guide
    Last edited by Kromus_; 01-24-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    If you have any questions about Holy Paladins subscribe to my stream and I will answer any questions you may have live! http://www.twitch.tv/kromus_

+ Reply to Thread