+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking.. any advice?

Tanking.. any advice?

This is my first tanking toon, she is a warrior, and i am really kinda lost on how to do it lol. I have read the other forum's and post so i'm getting a BETTER idea of how to do it.. but i'm just kinda lookin to see if anyone has some one on one advice or anything to let me know what i should be doing. What i should be gearing towards.. defense, stamina, strength, stuff like that.. so any help?

Are you 80 yet? If so check out the link in my sig. If not I can't help you because I leveled as arms =P
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

/agree, Agg's post is everything you ever wanted to know about tanking.

As far as leveling goes tanking is relatively easy, just go into defensive stance and spam sunder. Be sure to pop revenge and shield slam once you learn them and they aren't on CD.

Again for leveling stam is your friend, especially if you're just shooting for dungeon leveling. But in the long run you'll replace gear so much I'd say its not even worth it to worry much about buying/ switching gear often while you're leveling.

Hope that helps!

*edited for spelling*

+ Reply to Thread