+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior is there a "base str value" to reach and then switch to ArP gemming?

Fury Warrior is there a "base str value" to reach and then switch to ArP gemming?

So I have been reading the Fury Guide, looking at the gearing guide and all of that has helped tremedously. Thanks to everyone that contributed to those guides but I still have a relative question. So you are getting your gear upgrades - been gemming str - at what point do you stop gemming str and go ArP? I've seen ppl mention when you get to 35% gear ArP and have NES then you can start gemming ArP. But when I look at my character I see my ArP at 508 so how do I convert that to a % value? So I hope this question makes sense. Thanks for everyone help.

Tman

If you highlight over the ArP stat, it should pop up a box with the % I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMooky View Post
    If you highlight over the ArP stat, it should pop up a box with the % I thought.
    Its actually hit stat, Mouseover your hit on character screen (or wow armory) it will tell you how much ArP you have.

I dont know from where 35% number comes from but the general philosophy is "if you have an ArP procing trinket like NES/GT/MR you should softcap Arp by getting to 53% Arp from food + gems + gear".
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

+ Reply to Thread