+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New DW build

New DW build

So I finally picked up some decent gear and I'm changing my original dw talents to include IIT this time around (had threat issues before so I skipped IIT tree completely and took up crit increase), was hoping you guys could give me some input on this one

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#j0EZh...zc0fuzAo0g:pad

wondering about last point, should i put it in SoB or KM? I wouldnt put it in dc just because dc has 2m cd, and KM procs X amount of times a minute where x is the lvl of it in the talent tree (or so I read).'

My original build was http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#j0EbZ...of0fuzAo0g:pad

It's kinda a gimpy build. A HB with a KM proc will do a lot more threat then the melee speed increase. Not having SoB limits your RP a lot, which results in fewer RS and FS. Glyph of Disease is a bit of a waste. Glyph of HB is more useful. Epidemic isn't really needed as with the glyph your frost fever will always be up, and you can just throw up the other disease on your target for Oblit's.
    Last edited by MrMooky; 02-10-2010 at 05:02 PM.

it isn't effective to put IIT into a DW Tank spec. You have to give up "vital" things to fit it in.

well, I desire IIT because its a nice raid buff to have, esp in 10 mans when we cant always have 2 shams, one for spell haste and one for windfury. So basically its more for raiding, else I'd stick with my old spec, cuz thats just a threat holder with ZERO raid helpfulness. I'd rather have a blood tank (once i get that damn 251 axe from saurfang) than keep that spec because in blood I'd be giving the 10% AP raidbuff all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by NeRoSky View Post
    well, I desire IIT because its a nice raid buff to have, esp in 10 mans when we cant always have 2 shams, one for spell haste and one for windfury. So basically its more for raiding, else I'd stick with my old spec, cuz thats just a threat holder with ZERO raid helpfulness. I'd rather have a blood tank (once i get that damn 251 axe from saurfang) than keep that spec because in blood I'd be giving the 10% AP raidbuff all the time.

Regardless, you're still giving up too much to get it.

+ Reply to Thread