1. Is Deathbringer Saurfang an avoidance fight for tanks? Why?
2. With the new tier changes, should I spend my emblems on the offset chest or the tier chest? I'm a warrior tank.
1. It is not.
2. Depends if you will be able to upgrade the set pieces any time soon. Upgraded they are superior to the offset ones.
1. No. I haven't found a real avoidance fight in ICC-25 yet. Everything I've seen is EH.
2. It depends on your situation. If you have access to ICC-25 and will be doing hard modes, the tier gear is probably a better investment over time. as it will upgrade to ilevel 277. If you are decked out in ToGC-25 gear, then you should wait to grab the tier gear when you have the mark to upgrade it to ilevel 264. If you are in ICC-25 w/o access to hard modes in the near future, it depends on your gear needs. If you need the expertise, grab the badge chest. If you are in ICC10 , the badge gear is probably better. It will be a long time before the pure ICC-10 guilds are doing hard modes. By then, you will probably have enough badges to buy the tier gear too and upgrade it as you get marks.
Straight up what I would have said, yo.
Originally Posted by Miste