+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy Pally gearing up question

Holy Pally gearing up question

Hello TankSpot,

About three weeks ago I respecced holy because I was getting bored of the non-stop button mashing/ watching big number fly of ret. In those three weeks I have put together a fairly good healing set and last week I ran ICC for the first time as a healer. However, I have also acquired a fair amount of frost emblems and was wondering how should I spend them? More specifically in what order should I replace my gear? My first intentions were to shoot for the ilvl 264 hands, chest and belt because those would be the biggest upgrades for me. Then I would pick up the rest of the set pieces. My reasons for this is that my guild isn't very large thus we only do 10 mans so it would be hard for me to get those sanctified things to upgrade the set pieces. Also, in my opinion the set bonuses for holy paladins aren't that good. 35% increased healing while divine illumination is active is nice as another tool to counter the effects of plea but the four set piece is completely useless. On the extremely healing intensive fights, like festergut, I was non-stop spamming holy lights to keep the tanks up and i wouldn't stop to throw in a holy shock to reduce the cast time of the next holy light by .3 secs. I guess the four set bonus could be useful in a fight like faction champs where damage is more unpredictable and the reduced cast time of holy light could be helpful. Any thoughts/comments on my thought process would greatly appreciated.

-snera: [http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...aver&cn=Snera]

Only set pieces worth getting are the helm and shoulders.

I think T10 Hands/Legs drop in voa

+ Reply to Thread