+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Tank needing advice

Warrior Tank needing advice

Ok, So basically I just came back a week ago from a break from wow.. to find that gear was relatively easy to get up to T-9.

I'm DracoSolarus on FireTree. I'm still trying to figure out whats more important to uldar and TOC and ICC
    Parry, Block or Dodge.. a lot of site have givin me a lot of mixed information Which Tends to make my head spin cause the evolution of a warrior tank has been Rather interesting in the past year.

so Any Advice would be nice

Heres my Armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Dracosolarus tell me what you think.

Just get higher ilvl gear than what you have now. The statistics will come along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulutues View Post
    Just get higher ilvl gear than what you have now. The statistics will come along with it.
    No.

@ OP - Drop those parry gems, parry is horrible. Use dodge, expertise or agi to fill out your socket bonuses. All your enchants should be for stamina or armor. Spec could use work as well, no need to improve cleave for raiding. Use either 15/3/53 for deep wounds or 5/15/51 for better shouts if you really need them. All else fails use my spec. Going by item level is a great way to never learn anything about what you need. Would I take a higher itemlevel if I lost stamina and gained block rating instead? Hell no. If you have any other specific questions feel free to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    No.

@ OP - Drop those parry gems, parry is horrible. Use dodge, expertise or agi to fill out your socket bonuses. All your enchants should be for stamina or armor. Spec could use work as well, no need to improve cleave for raiding. Use either 15/3/53 for deep wounds or 5/15/51 for better shouts if you really need them. All else fails use my spec. Going by item level is a great way to never learn anything about what you need. Would I take a higher itemlevel if I lost stamina and gained block rating instead? Hell no. If you have any other specific questions feel free to ask.
    This post is terrible. Basically what you would expect from somebody who finds Dave Chappelle funny.

This post is terrible. Basically what you would expect from somebody who finds Dave Chappelle funny.
    That's funny. I not only found his post spot on, but helpful.
    Your posts on the other hand, were neither.

The only thing I could possibly add would be to upgrade your weapon to something with defense on it, so you can start dropping those +def gems. Rimefang's Claw and Falric's Wrist-Chopper spring to mind.

HIMO

1-change you'r talents: drop booming and cleave for deep wound, maximize revenge and drop all rage mitigation talents for other talents, like shield specialization.At as a MT i rly don't feel "ommagad my rage is low, need more rage to devastatez!!11" 100/100 rage is easy to obtain: maby not so easy when OT but care since whit deva buff you can be 2 aggro pretty easy.
    2-as i said before, rage it isn't a problem for MT, even for OT: drop revenge glyph and take shield wall one; you can also drop the devastate glyph coz inside TOC is quite useless, and even inside icc trash pulls, that glyph is so-so.
    3-drop parry gem.Do not care so much about bonus sokets btw: 30 stama, 15dodge/stama, 10defe/15 stama, even expertise stama are the right gem you need in you'r equip.
    4-make various set: if you'r guild is focus on Pre-Icc raids i suggest tp stack evasion equipment (dodge, block, parry) much as you can; if you'r going inside ICC i suggest to build y'r self around Eh, armor+stam and again armor and stam.
    Coz the race dosen't matter...For anyting else use MasterCard!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    No.

@ OP - Drop those parry gems, parry is horrible. Use dodge, expertise or agi to fill out your socket bonuses. All your enchants should be for stamina or armor. Spec could use work as well, no need to improve cleave for raiding. Use either 15/3/53 for deep wounds or 5/15/51 for better shouts if you really need them. All else fails use my spec. Going by item level is a great way to never learn anything about what you need. Would I take a higher item level if I lost stamina and gained block rating instead? Hell no. If you have any other specific questions feel free to ask.
    Well, I've been tanking since wrath came out ... it seems like everyone is about gear score this gear score that looking past a someone who knows what their doing. So i'm guessing Dodge is Very important

thank

This post is terrible.
    Either you have never tanked or you are one of those GearScore puggers I meet you everyday. Sorry I just did not like the language if the post either, neither did you have anything to add to post but also disrespected a fellow poster who gave perfectly good advice.

Please keep it clean and clear, this is NOT wow-forums
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/gabbu/advanced

+ Reply to Thread