+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battered Hilt

Battered Hilt

I have just recently came back and was lucky enough to get a battered hilt a couple days ago. My first reaction was to sell it, but then I got thinking, would it be a decent idea to get one of the weapons?

Is the sword good for Arms? I am looking to try fury when i get another Tyrannical Beheader so how good the sword is for fury comes int account as well. I will likely not get into ICC for a little bit with my schedule and if I will, it will probably be 10mans for awhile.

If it matters, I will be re-gemming to str once I get NES and will be getting the conquest badge neck and belt shortly.
    Last edited by Athros; 02-09-2010 at 03:39 AM.

The valentine's day SFK boss drops necklaces with the exact same stats as conquest emblem necks. If you read this during the holiday, save yourself some badges.

If you do decide to get the sword, I believe the Ferocity of the Scorned, and not Might of the Faithful, is better for Arms and Fury (particularly Fury), as the itemization on it is a little better (i.e. - Armor Pen, etc.).

Yeah I have the str v-day neck, and i'm sure I will snag the agi one come later today. I still don't know whether or not I should sell the hilt. 10-11k is tempting seeing that it is a sword and well fury as well as arm's prefer axes. Will it be that much of an upgrade that will last (one thing i thought of is how close cataclysm could very well be).

One other thing I have thought about too is the Greatness deck, would it be worth it to collect a deck if I could find a decent deal for it as I have heard it is still a rather strong trinket.

+ Reply to Thread