+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ICC10/25 HM am i ready?

ICC10/25 HM am i ready?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...on&cn=Ohsogood , here's my armory.

I`m going with group for 10/12 hardmodes and propably Sindragosa/LK normal and i`m wondering if my gear is enough to keep up with rest? I was studying multiple guides and i consider myself as an good player , that's my alt and i have done these hardmodes already , i`m just not sure

I`m willing to change legs to 264 lvl crafted ones and chest to T10 251 lvl set. Maybe gloves will drop from VoA....

What do you guys think? I`ll contribute for any advices

You are fairly undergeared, but seem to know what you're doing. I'd say superb armory except for the one low profession (and that's not going to make or break you of course).

Your mana pool seems a little bit low, so I would keep a mana trinket in your bags just in case. Tears or Talisman would work well. Maybe gem a little bit of intellect for now (a few orange gems here and there just as a safety precaution).

And yeah, definitely aim for the 4-piece next. It's decent for Holy (the 10% on CoH is nice, the itemization on helm/shoulders/chest is not), but incredibly hawt for Disc. Judging by your straight SP gemming, you're Disc mainspec.

+ Reply to Thread