+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help w/ Retribution Paladin Rotation

Need Help w/ Retribution Paladin Rotation

I am looking to raid on my Retribution Paladin again but I need gear. Any suggestions on gear and rotation.

My main spec is tank, but I was looking around to make sure I wasn't gimping the raid when I dpsed. Elitist jerks has a good thread full of good info. Retribution: Updated for 3.3 is the site I looked at most recently. For more specific help, you can post an armory link and make a thread in the "Halp" forum.

The Rotation is basically based on if you have the 2pc Tier 10. If you don't, your rotation should be Hammer of Wrath > Judgement > Crusader Strike > Divine Storm > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

If you DO have the 2pc Tier 10 bonus, it should be Judgement > Divine Storm > Crusader Strike > Hammer of Wrath > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath. The change in rotation is due to Divine Storm going down from a 10 sec cooldown to a ~6 sec effective cooldown.

Link

Quote Originally Posted by Alkatractite View Post
    My main spec is tank, but I was looking around to make sure I wasn't gimping the raid when I dpsed. Elitist jerks has a good thread full of good info. Retribution: Updated for 3.3 is the site I looked at most recently. For more specific help, you can post an armory link and make a thread in the "Halp" forum.
    Here's a link to my paladin http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Archedmedes

If you have 2pcT9 (which you do), Judgement > HoW > CS > DS > Exorcism.

You're also way over the hit cap, you can replace your Mark of Supremacy.
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day...a red day...ere the sun rises! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!

for Gearing purposes, I'm gonna move this to the HALP! forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread