+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why can't I tank?

He's 80 already, so he should not be using the cobalt crap. He should be using Saronite Crap.

Lets call the gear "Gear" not crap.

Have a look here this is the best gear you can get pre-raiding through LFG system.

And once you have your gear sorted. Sattori has a great guide on DK tanking .

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mend View Post
    This makes me want to spam rolleyes smileys with a fury few have witnessed. I'm glad to know that the lighthearted humor I tried to mix with my informative post was wasted on you.

Have a look here this is the best gear you can get pre-raiding through LFG system.

And once you have your gear sorted. Sattori has a great guide on DK tanking .

Good luck
    Thanks for that link, that's exactly what I was looking for, but somehow I was so stupid to oversee it.
    so it's up to emblem-farming .

Quote Originally Posted by Mawini View Post
    This makes me want to spam rolleyes smileys with a fury few have witnessed. I'm glad to know that the lighthearted humor I tried to mix with my informative post was wasted on you.
    Well when you called the gear "Crap". This was the askers reply :

And what do you mean with the cobalt crap?
    Now when you call the gear, " Gear". This was the asker reply :

Thanks for that link, that's exactly what I was looking for
    This seems to be his 1st level 80, so he wouldn't know what the Cobalt crap or saronite crap would be. Nore would anyone else new to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerSlave View Post
    Thanks for that link, that's exactly what I was looking for, but somehow I was so stupid to oversee it.
    so it's up to emblem-farming .
    Yup you hit 80 on the perfect time, before patch 3.3 people had to use tanking greens and blues and find a group for naxxramas when not much people run it anymore.

You could get about 50 emblems a night from just farming heroics, tanks have it much easier with the instant que times.

Good luck

I'm not sure I understand the dps gear gemmed with defense and dodge? Please enlighten me.

Also, fill up those glyph spots and replace the 2 you have with actual tanking glyphs.

Well when you called the gear "Crap". This was the askers reply :
    And what do you mean with the cobalt crap?

Now when you call the gear, " Gear". This was the asker reply :
    Thanks for that link, that's exactly what I was looking for

This seems to be his 1st level 80, so he wouldn't know what the Cobalt crap or saronite crap would be. Nore would anyone else new to the game.
    Read the thread again. If you actually read it and still don't get it, I probably can't help you understand.

+ Reply to Thread