+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I've changed my spec and gotten most of my enchants

I've changed my spec and gotten most of my enchants

I've changed my spec and gotten most of my enchants, but, I'm still only pulling at the least 3.2 to 3.9 DPS. What am I doing wrong? Is it my spell rotation? Also, what should I get next with my Frost Emblems? I was thinking of getting the dps cloak or belt first. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Carcaridondk

A few things of the top of my head (main spec tank so not the best on dps specs, especially not blood but most of this is fairly general):

1. You have more than enough hit rating. Consider replacing your hit rating trinket with something else. DMC: Greatness is very good if you have the cash and cant get a better one from raids.

2. On the same topic replace your hit gems with strength or strength/crit depending on how good the bonuses are.

3. Haste isnt nearly as good as strength, so you dont have to gem for every single socket bonus. Replace with strength or strength/crit.

4. Mining doesnt help your dps role at all, consider replacing it with enchanting or JC.

5. Get a better weapon. This is what will do the biggest difference if your rotation/spec is ok but might also be the most difficult to do.

Also, under what circumstances/fight is your dps 3.2 - 3.9? If its in heroics its not that bad but if its in raids its not great. Buffs make a huge difference.

+ Reply to Thread