+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passive ARP

Passive ARP

Arms Warrior

Just calculated that if i was to gem all Arp now i would see about 92% passive
    worth going for yet or should i wait until im actually over the 100% mark

Well, with ArP Elixer i'm sitting at 94% Arp passive. I'm pulling some excellent numbers too.
    I'm generally near the top if not the top of dps meters. I'm just waiting to get enough Primordial Saronite to make the Ashen Verdict Blacksmith legs cause that will put me over 100% ArP passive.
    I suggest doing it cause with 94% I'm hitting like a mac truck.
    Thats just my suggestion

yeh i know when NES procs im hittin 10k melee hits and 16-18k execute crits so the thought of doing this all the time does make me rather excited lol (sad i know)

the only other thing is with my current gearing i would probably lose a fair lump of hit rating but im thinking with a hit food im probably still gonna be seeing good numbers

im around 4k dps on single target at the moment id be interested to see your gear and know what dps your gettin paul

If you're gemming to get to 100% passive arp then NES is not a trinket you should use. the arp proc above 100% is wasted. Banner of victory is better. It is a little tricky to stay hit capped and at 100% passive arp. I enchant my gloves with +20 hit, and I use 1 hit/str gem to reach the hit cap and I'm 100% passive arp capped. I can hit the dummy for 6.5-7k and in raids i can do about 8-8.5k fully buffed.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Nazgrel&n=Bung

if you can hit 80%+ passive go for it. the arp trinkets have around 20-22% uptime with the nes having around 16-18% so most of the fight you will only be at your passive arp level. switching trinkets and gemming full arp if you can get above 80% passive is a nice dps gain, with it getting even better the closer to 100% to can reach.

keeping 100% passive and maintaining hit cap is a bit tricky to do when transitioning from one level of tier to the next. i have to use one str/hit gem to stay hit capped while maintaining 100% passive with the arp food buff.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

worthy going for it.

+ Reply to Thread