+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glyph of Devastate, Need Confirmation.

Glyph of Devastate, Need Confirmation.

As the title implies I'm looking for some confirmation on what the Glyph actually does. Does it:

A) Just stack 2 sunders per 1 devastate
    B) Stack 2 sunders per 1 devastate and give you threat for those 2 sunders even if you have a 5 stack applied to the target.

If the answer is A , then why is this Glyph so popular? I personally run with another warrior tank in the 25 mans so between us having a fully sundered target for our dps to lay into happens quick.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Glyph of Devastate adds 2 sunders per Devastate plus adding additional threat relating to B. Devastate threat unglyphed is damage + 315 + 5% AP while Glyphed it is damage + 630 + 10% AP which is like having the threat of 2 Devastates after 5 stacks. Glyphed Devastate is further explained in this thread http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...ues-(Devastate).

Thank you for your reply exactly the information I was looking for.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodasafa View Post
    Thank you for your reply exactly the information I was looking for.
    It's what krc does.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

For some reason I was always a little confused on the inner workings of using the devastate glyph. In short, with the glyph, it does double the threat of unglyphed even after 5 stacks, but the actual damage is the same?
    Everything is FABULOUS with warrior tanks again.

Yes the actual damage by Devastate remains the same glyphed and unglyphed.

+ Reply to Thread