+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can only pull 3.5k dps?

Can only pull 3.5k dps?

So..Hi to all, just wanna ask why rawr says I can only pull 2.6k dps? Then to confirm, I tested it in a dummy and I can't even pull 3.6k dps. Here's my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ear&cn=Matikas. Another question is would I gem for ArP since the proc rate of NES is abysmal. I'm planning to get deathbringer's will and I know some items are still a bit off like my cloak, 2nd trink and boots and OH. But were the items I mentioned solely account for my dps? thanks for the advice

P.S. I already know the rotation and I dont think its not a problem

Well from what i see , EXP capped / Hit Capped / Decent crit/ap ...

going from STR to ARP might add 100dps so thats not the matter.

Describe your rotation ?

Spec wise , why not have the 5% raid crit buff ?

Unless the armory is bugged, you're missing enchants on: Cloak, Chest, Gloves, Legs, Boots. Also you're missing a gem in your ring and haven't put a belt buckle on which is another potential gem slot you're missing.

Berserking on the OH would be a dps increase as well, but you might be able to get a better weapon soon so that's up to you. Improving in these areas will net you higher dps, and keep in mind your dps will be much higher in raids because of buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Krog View Post
    Well from what i see , EXP capped / Hit Capped / Decent crit/ap ...

going from STR to ARP might add 100dps so thats not the matter.

Describe your rotation ?

Spec wise , why not have the 5% raid crit buff ?
    about the 5%, I thought that when I entered my current guild, it had a kitty so i removed the +5% coz it does not stack with the kitty buff but I'm gonna respec now.

about the rotation, its ww>BT>slam(Bloodsurge proc)>bt>slam(if BS procs) going back to WW

missing enchants on most of your gear. get t9 helm for 4pc, extra crit on heroic strike and slam is a solid boost to fury dps. then drop your belt with the plate belt out of one of the new icc 5 mans (cant remember which one atm) that has crit and arp on it. once you get 50 frost badges get the expertise cloak, huge upgrade over the one you have right now. take the one talent point in heroic fury and put it in rampage, you never know when that feral misses a raid or quits the guild. even with a 100% feral druid that will never miss a raid, heroic fury isn't worth it if the feral dies on a fight and now the raid is missing a major dps buff. i see you have imp rend in your spec, do you usually throw rend on single target? i would advise not to unless you are very familiar and comfortable with the fury rotation. you have to time the stance switch and rend just right in-between bloodthirsts and whirlwinds for it to not be a dps loss.

asside from missing minor glyphs that's about all see that could be an issue.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Destruyen View Post
    missing enchants on most of your gear. get t9 helm for 4pc, extra crit on heroic strike and slam is a solid boost to fury dps. then drop your belt with the plate belt out of one of the new icc 5 mans (cant remember which one atm) that has crit and arp on it. once you get 50 frost badges get the expertise cloak, huge upgrade over the one you have right now. take the one talent point in heroic fury and put it in rampage, you never know when that feral misses a raid or quits the guild. even with a 100% feral druid that will never miss a raid, heroic fury isn't worth it if the feral dies on a fight and now the raid is missing a major dps buff. i see you have imp rend in your spec, do you usually throw rend on single target? i would advise not to unless you are very familiar and comfortable with the fury rotation. you have to time the stance switch and rend just right in-between bloodthirsts and whirlwinds for it to not be a dps loss.

asside from missing minor glyphs that's about all see that could be an issue.
    question, if I'm not using rend in my rotation where would I put the 2 points from Imp rend? and yeah I specced to rampage now but I still have heroic fury coz I honestly dont know where to put it. Should I get the expertise cloak coz I will be over exp due to ramaladni's, or should I get the cloak from normal fos with arp? Should I also get the arp trink from toc5 and gem for arp now? wtb moar inc advices plox thanks a lot!

EDIT: If it would help, I usually play at 200-500ms and I think you meant boots not belt?
    Last edited by ickotot; 02-07-2010 at 09:48 AM.

ww>BT>slam(Bloodsurge proc)>bt>slam(if BS procs) going back to WW
    Ok so here is maybe the problem ( imo )

WW=>BT=>BSproc=>BT and here is the problem , adding a BS proc before WW will push back the use of WW and make you loose some dps i would rather wait till you WW then proc giving :

WW=>BT=>BSproc=>BT=>WW=>BSproc=>BT=>Bsproc=>BT=>WW ect

not sure on what i'm saying , but i'm only full 232 and can spit out 5-6k on most fights

+ Reply to Thread