+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An addon to fix these awful lua errors?

An addon to fix these awful lua errors?

Any addon that can supress these? Or, any reason why they pop up all the time?

xsdsds.jpg

Update your addons, make sure none of them conflict with each other.

Ya I mean according to the info in your screen shot its all DBM issues. Make sure you have the most up to date version. If the problem persists and all the rest of your addons are up to date, then I would recommend turning them all off except for DBM. After that begin turning them on 1 by 1 until the errors come back to isolate the conflicting addon, then dump it.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Lua errors is never good for performance.
    If the errors doesn't bother you besides the actual popup, then you can disable LUA errors in interface>help.

However I would strongly urge you to fix it If you're using an alpha/beta version of DBM - try reverting to one classified as release instead.

You could install TekErr http://www.wowinterface.com/download...81-tekErr.html
    When an addon throws an error, Tekerr will suppress the popup and add a flashing icon on your minimap. Then once you've got time, click on that icon to see the error(s), click on an error in the list to display the details, you can also copy and paste from there, in case you want to post that error to the addon author.

+ Reply to Thread