+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What to get now?

Yeah, glyph of indom is great but would having the skeleton key for progression be a better idea or is it worth putting the frost emblems elsewhere like cataclysmic?

as for my weapon, yeah mongoose aint the greatest but I'm hoping on bonebreaker soon haha. shield enchant is purely for aoe threat but since 3.3.3 its been better so I might drop it for 18 stam

Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post

You might want to reconsider your shield and weapon enchant too. Dodge is nerfed in ICC so any avoidance offered by Mongoose is halved, making blade warding a more attractive avoidance enchant for worriers.
    This is actually incorrect. The dodge ICC debuff is a flat 20% after DRs, so you get the same amount of avoidance from mongoose that you would in any other instance. The "correct" enchant in my opinion is Blood Draining since it is really they only EH enchant. Mongoose has an EH component in that 1agi = 2armor, but I'll take a 1.5kish smart heal over 240 armor any day.

Also, I feel a little like stan right now => http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=i2Zy...eature=related
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Oh, my bad, not sure why I thought it was a 50% reduction. These things happen as you sink into your twilight years I guess. I still think mongoose is a sub-par enchant for warriors.

will definetely be grabbing blood draining when I pick up bone breaker. im going to get the skeleton key because the extra health will be better for my progression i think.

+ Reply to Thread