+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What to get now?

What to get now?

Hey all, I used most of the gearing guides in here to get to the point of where I am now. However, now I'm not sure where to start aiming for next. I'd like to get geared enough to do ICC - that's my goal.

Thanks

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...mmer&cn=Krexar

Get your T9 gloves
    Conquest Neck (or farm H HoR) and Belt.
    ToC BS crafted Bracers.
    Farm H FoS or get the Uld BS crafted Boots.
    Farm Reg HoR for Cloak and Shield.

Get your Expertise up, you want 26.

I just picked up gloves after posting, thanks for the info though I'll work on those. What are good stats to start ICC with?

Edit: what's the 'conquest' neck?

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Get your T9 gloves
    Conquest Neck (or farm H HoR) and Belt.
    ToC BS crafted Bracers.
    Farm H FoS or get the Uld BS crafted Boots.
    Farm Reg HoR for Cloak and Shield.

Get your Expertise up, you want 26.
    Took me 34 runs of FoS to get those boots XD

Quote Originally Posted by Krexar View Post
    I just picked up gloves after posting, thanks for the info though I'll work on those. What are good stats to start ICC with?

Edit: what's the 'conquest' neck?
    It's the necklace you can get from the vendor with Conquest emblems. Trade down a few triumph emblems to purchase it.

Alright, got neck and belt so far.

Also, what can I expect as far as trinkets? I've been told glyph of indomitability is amazing and won't be replaced for quite some time. Is Ick's rotting thumb worth taking?

Alright, got neck and belt so far.

Also, what can I expect as far as trinkets? I've been told glyph of indomitability is amazing and won't be replaced for quite some time. Is Ick's rotting thumb worth taking?
    Glyph and the Black Heart are going to be your two main Trinkets for Tanking, unless you can get certain raid Trinkets.
    The Thumb is pretty much worthless unless you going to carry an Avoidance Set of Tank Gear.

warriors benifit strongly from armor so look for + armor items saying that you can start to drop def gems in place for hit stam or pure stam without letting your hit/exp drop below caps

a bit of an update, I got alot of new stuff. I'm starting in ICC a bit now. What else should I look for?

bump

bump

A few problems I see. First, you have the wrong head enchant. I think the Argent Crusade have the one you want, 37 stam 20 def if I'm not mistaken. Second, you have no enchant on your shoulders, get 10k honor and buy the pvp one with +30 stam. Get an Eternal Belt Buckle for your belt to add another +30 stam gem. You're godd on defense, so take out the +20 def gem in your helm and add a +hit/+stam gem instead. Finally, what's the deal with no second trade skill? Get either Blacksmithing or Jewel Crafting and level them up. Either one will give you another +60 stam.

JC is actually another 63 stam, and you really shouldn't gem hit unless you have threat problems, I'd put a 10 def/15 stam gem in there instead. Engineering is another very good profession to consider, the 885 armor to glove enchant is awesome, and technically you can squeeze out another 8 stam from the helm enchant, however you do so at a loss of 20 defense, a lot of people don't consider it worth it, but tbh it doesn't make a huge difference either way. I've done both before (and I actually apparently accidentally ran without a helm enchant at all for about a month, oops, i dum).
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

thanks guys. the deal with the no second profession is that this character was leveled through RAF and its a bit of a long story :P

I'll pick up jewelcrafting and work on that.

I keep getting turned away due to my lack of health and am wondering, should my next 60 frost emblems go straight to the corroded key or get the belt? I mean I love glyph of indom and its pretty good but stam seems to be the way to go regardless.

I keep getting turned away due to my lack of health and am wondering, should my next 60 frost emblems go straight to the corroded key or get the belt? I mean I love glyph of indom and its pretty good but stam seems to be the way to go regardless.
    What you might want to do is get the badge trinket, wear it and the black heart when you are looking for a group, then switch out the black heart for glyph of indom once you're actually in the raid and buffed.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

So maybe get the belt later, huh? Could you tell me why glyph of indom is so much better? I know basically why but I want a good detailed reason to give these people so they could shut up :P

bump

So last night I ended up winning the roll on a Juggernaut's vitality. Is it worth swapping it in for the black heart then using juggernaut and glyph of indom or no glyph at all?

bump

+ Reply to Thread