Defeated this encounter in 25 last night.
• You can use all buffs on her, even vigilance. Not sure if all works, but her unit frame shows that buffs, buffing in front of her with greater blessings and raid buffs gives her buffs aswel.
• Skeletons casts 2 (maybe sometimes 3 not sure yet if it's only 2 always) fireballs, then they start to spam lay waste without stopping. No need to be tanked, burn them as they show up.
• Suppressors, well when we started to semi-ignore these we actually improved a lot in the fight. Yes they do worst possible debuff to this fight, but doesn't need to be tanked and do no harm to players. We had few times people "finishing" suppressors and some people dying from Skelies, so we started to ignore Suppressors with order to DPS - "whenever you dont have what to do, kill some suppressors"
• Zombies are not good idea to be tanked. Mark them and let hunter kite (BoF him if mage is up with frostbolts), make melee dps them to 50% and let range finish them.
• Abominations - there are 2 spots (one on each side) between 2 spawning points - set your tank with back towards wall and you are fine with tanking them there... noone will ever get hit with his frontal cone. About worms - stop all aoe on last 2-3% of abomination, wait for your tank to establish aggro first, we lost several trigger happy retri paladins to worms on first attempts.
• Mages are most tricky part, because you cannot really decide if they are that big threat or not, we've set them in group with suppressors e.g. kill them when you dont have what to do.
Our kill order: Skelies (Full priority) > Zombie (marked with raid icon, one hunter on each side was waiting to kite, melee helping only up to 50%) > Suppressors > Mages (Not interrupting them if there is no tank in vicinity, or they would melee if not casting) > Abominations (assigned tank is tanking them so whenever dps have free time they would burn these, stoping aoe on last few %)
I can confirm that 7 min marker on 25 man have something with increased spawns, it was still manageable but looked like soft enrage. We wiped twice on 7:30+ overwhelmed, but managed kill @ 6:45
Last edited by Mookey; 02-04-2010 at 02:29 AM.
Mookey | GM of <RISE> Xavius [EU]