+ Reply to Thread

Thread: warrior tank addons?

warrior tank addons?

That addons do you use when you tank as a warrior?
    Tell me I need advice!

Classtimer - tracks your own buffs and your debuffs on your target. Can be manually set to track item buffs such as trinkets aswell.
    Tinytip - Places your mouseover tooltip on your cursor, which shows who your mouseover target is targetting and how much threat you have on em.
    Power Auras - I'v just recently got into this addon and its great to set certain things shown you with animations which you can modify however you like. I use it to show external cd's on me such as guardian spirit, pain supression etc.
    Omen threat meter - well this one is kinda obvious and mandatory to any raider.

Here are a few that I find very useful:

Cork - Shouts not up
    Grid/Clique - Compact way to see raid health, Clique for Vig and Intervene.
    MagicTargets - Target's health
    Obituary (with Xav/Premo hacks) - Last 3 hits that kill players
    RaidBuffStatus - Raid buffs before combat
    SatrinaBuffFrame - Replacement buff/debuff frames, very configurable, useful for so many things
    TidyPlates_ThreatPlates - Easily see agro of all targets

As you can se in this vid, left to the minimap all his spells are place, how do you do that? And his life and mana is shown like a ball around him. Do I need addon for that or is it an ingame setting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNMAeiHkSpE

Quote Originally Posted by flavve View Post
    As you can se in this vid, left to the minimap all his spells are place, how do you do that?
    That is an action bar addon. Not sure if Lore uses "Dominos" or "Bartender", but they are basically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by flavve View Post
    And his life and mana is shown like a ball around him. Do I need addon for that or is it an ingame setting?
    That would be a Heads Up Display, or HUD. Again, I don't remember which one Lore uses, but it could "ICEHUD", "ARCHUD", or a couple of others.

+ Reply to Thread