+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enhance Shaman Question

Enhance Shaman Question

I keep trying to find the best stat for Enhance shaman, but it seems every other site I check contradicts the last. I'll read to just gem straight agility as it gives ap and crit, but the next site will say not to gem agility. Stating that agility doesn't give spell crit, so it's better to gem for AP and Crit. Any one able to clear this up for me?

Hmmmm. So no one has any idea?

Haste increases the rate of your Maelstrom Weapon stacking, so haste is good.

I'm not really an expert on enhance shammies though. I would recommend perusing one of the guides at ElitistJerks.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashal View Post
    Haste increases the rate of your Maelstrom Weapon stacking, so haste is good.

I'm not really an expert on enhance shammies though. I would recommend perusing one of the guides at ElitistJerks.com.

Ah, Elitistjerks.com was one of the sites I was using as a reference. So their information is reliable then?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMooky View Post
    ...So their information is reliable then?
    If it's up to date. Any resource they maintain usually indicates what patch version it has been updated for. E.g.: "Pocket rogue guide for patch 3.2"

Took at look at a few of their topics on enhance shaman. Seems stacking hit and haste are what they suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMooky View Post
    Took at look at a few of their topics on enhance shaman. Seems stacking hit and haste are what they suggest.
    I'm fairly sure that no matter what class or spec, EVERYONE says stack hit till capped then XYZ stat. (Healers don't need hit.)
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CatabriOnEarthen View Post
    I'm fairly sure that no matter what class or spec, EVERYONE says stack hit till capped then XYZ stat. (Healers don't need hit.)
    Yup, everyone stacks to hit, but the guide on elitistjerks seems to suggest stacking more then the soft cap to get closer to the 27% miss chance for white damage. I'd assume with the haste and hitting more with offhand will increase dps as well as increase MW procs.

+ Reply to Thread