+ Reply to Thread

Thread: about my warrior

about my warrior

Well im fighting against a problem when switching stances at lvl 64.

Im first in battle stance and i use charge then im switching over to berserker
    and then i have to wait for my rage bar to utilise its next attack here comes
    my problem during that long wait who its almost 5-10 seconds im fully open
    to frontal attacks how can i mitgate that problem.

My rotation stands as this Battlestance>charge>berserker open with whirlwind and bloodrage or whatever it was called but thats when i get 10 seconds opening between switching stances as im fury specced....

Please help me with this?

In the talent tree you should be able to train up to warbringer. This makes charge available in any stance. When pulling a party mob my first move is to target my main target (usually the spellcaster or healer), then thunderclap. I have other moves from there but you might need to train up to them in the coming levels. Changing stances in the middle of a fight just complicates what should be easy. Take the time to mark your primary target so dps knows which one to hit. If they are hitting your target you shouldn't have any agro problems. Work out with your party in advance a hit order for marks then mark accordingly. Cleave is also not stance dependent so you should probably add it to your rotation. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Orginalnuck View Post
    In the talent tree you should be able to train up to warbringer. This makes charge available in any stance. When pulling a party mob my first move is to target my main target (usually the spellcaster or healer), then thunderclap. I have other moves from there but you might need to train up to them in the coming levels. Changing stances in the middle of a fight just complicates what should be easy. Take the time to mark your primary target so dps knows which one to hit. If they are hitting your target you shouldn't have any agro problems. Work out with your party in advance a hit order for marks then mark accordingly. Cleave is also not stance dependent so you should probably add it to your rotation. I hope this helps.
    The post is about how to help him be a better dps while leveling, not a better tank. If you like being fury and don't want to respec the only thing I could recommend is instead of switching stances just stay in berserker stance and use Bloodrage to allow you to use Intercept. (I know it costs rage, but you get to stay in the stance you need)

+ Reply to Thread