Closed Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: The Weekly Marmot -- Of Monks, Magazines & Authenticators

Entertaining weekly marmot is entertaining. Thanks for all the videos.

I enjoy watching your show every week Aliena's and Lore's I think the best part is the intro and what is so interesting is it is a different intro every week and I love it I think it's amazing what you guys do for us with out your videos and guidance on boss fights we would be pounding our heads on the keyboard trying to figure out boss fights I think you guys are amazing and keep up the awesome job you guys do. Quote the Marmot Never More.........<3

Marmot. I love your vids peeps, keep em coming. BTW love the cat Lore.

Who IS this Marmot, anyways?!

Have a marmoty day!

Replies and stuff...

Tankspot: "Dear Pellaaearien, rogue with the extremely long and unpronounceable name, you should start thinking about protecting your account with something other than an unreliable paper cutout of an apple tree inscribed with the phrase 'No passwerd here lolz!'"

Pellaaearien: "Okay, if you say so!"

*Watches as rabid marmot makes home in the cutout tree.*

Pellaaearien: "That's great! Now no one can get in to my account! Including me!"

Best of luck to all participating and keep up the good work: the talented people here at Tankspot have saved my raid on more than one occasion!
    "I feast upon the glorious way in which you do not look at me. No one else doesn't look at me in quite the same way that you do."

Love the weekly Marmot hope you keep it up and going with all the helpful tips. Great work

Marmot powers go! I think Aliena's video for the blood princes on the Marmot site was really helpful, and i enjoyed it quite alot. Only real question i have is why is the demo lock not using his minion to attack? Someone should grab that Marmot and get him to give me an answer.
    Yes, i want that authenticator. Multi Marmots for the win!
    If i do not win, i will fill your room with Whelp eggs Aliena.

In a world filled with dragons, scourge, and a very mean looking guy called the Lich king, even the strongest of warriors grow a faint heart. It is a time like patch 3.2.2 where the call for a true hero goes out, is there anyone out there that can conquer their insurmountable fear and face the Lich king head on? The answer... is no. There is no-one.

But there is something! A marmot. Not just any marmot, this marmot was baptized in canals of Stormwind he grew up in chains beside Thrall, trained with Uther and his paladins, and taught the ways of magic by Krasus. With his trusty remote control car named "Fasty McGee" all hope of freedom remains, for both the horde and the alliance.

I'm all for Marmot Day!

Hi my name is unfeeling on the Bonechewer server Alliance side, been a long time visitor to this site and recently joined forums I think this contect is very cool.
    So anyways here is my entry.
    Marmot
    Thx a lot!

Marmot !

Marmot...Love it , Love it ! Keep up the good work. And I must add...Aliena is kinda hot
    Plz Plz Plz I need a authenticator !
    Love from sweden.

For today i don't know why it's called Marmot, duh..

The Weekly Marmot is awesome.

Hmmm an authenticator. I need one of those. I heard about this in the Weekly Marmot today and I hope I win.

PS - To 90% of the people above me, you got a little brown on your nose.

Marmot....i just realized that i have to work in 20mins, and i seen the giveaway...well the good new is that i saved a lot of money by switching to geco....maybe i can just buy one for myself then...i have always been unlucky with drawings...

have a good one,
    Badmoomoo

I stumbled upon Tankspot when I returned to raiding the weekly marmot is what keeps me coming back. My account is secure with an authenticator already however my friends is not & he has been hacked twice so entering to win it for him should I be lucky enough to be picked. Keep the Marmot coming!!

Marmot

Groundhogs are uncommon in Alaska, so they decided to call it Marmot day instead. They did this because they wanted their own Punxsutawney Phil, the Pennsylvania groundhog famed for his winter weather forecasts.

Weekly marmot rocks. Awsome vids guys/gals

i love to marmot i would like if they could make a pally tank guide thing like the warrior and priest

Closed Thread