Closed Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weekly Marmot -- Of Monks, Magazines & Authenticators

Lol that was an awesome Marmot, do do doot! lol at msn!
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/1/...12666KkLgi.png

The best part of playing mmo's is you know your annoying the shit of someone else when they die!

Marmot- Yea someone people I knew before got hacked. Maybe ill get them one of authenticators.

A Marmot a day, keeps boredom away!

Marmot - I am new I just made an account to enter this contest I hope I win!

I saw this episode after friend's tips. I really like the Weekly Marmot, 'cause they're speaking about interesting things. Good job. I like that

Marmot - Nice! Pandaren monk really looks awesome.

Missed your marmot last week.

Wohoo autenticator for me thank you Marmot =) , give to me noooow

Marmot - I hope i win one of these authenticators. Blizzard doesn't actually deliver to my country :S

You Marmot guys really help me a lot, I just got 80 a few weeks ago, and i'm starting raiding and your videos really help me A LOT, so thanks a lot. BTW Aliena you are soooo cute =3 and lore mmm you are a good player =D. Keep doing your great work Big Fan=D

Account Security

I got hacked and I think it was probably due to some addon or other. I have been thinking about getting the authenticator for a while as the Marmot suggests so it doesn't happen again. I am running three types of anit-spyware/anti malware checks daily so you just have to watch what you do.
    Healers are a tank's best friend.

Damn I just love these "Weekly marmot " videos and contests and Also that pandaren is mega cool has been my favorite character since I first started playing warcaft 3 and the frozen throne. It really does look amazing and all the details I just wish I could put some real whiskey to those tiny bottles ( not to drink myself ) but theN I could actually say "My panda figure is a real drunk"

It's a shame i play on the EU servers, and not on the US servers, but the authenticator would be really, really, REALLY handy for me, i've always wanted one just to make my account alot saver, but it looks pro And everybody would be like "What the -MARMOT-" is that? And then i'd just laugh at their unsave accounts Hope i win one of them, or the other prices, they're cool too.

Keep up the good job to you guys at Tankspot, and keep making them video's

I love my Marmot every night.. Err I mean I love the Weekly Marmot!

Marmot - Great as every week =D (it's not a penis, it's a smiley)

Man this is an awesome site and i love watching the weekly Marmot. I also would like an authenticator but would really love one of the magaz.

Marmots are members of the genus Marmota, in the rodent family Sciuridae (squirrels).

Marmot. Imba videos

Whooom, Was already waiting for the Marmot Their amazing, Just waiting for the Lore one aswell ^^

Never got hacked or something else but I received tons of mails from unserious "Blizzard Security".

Marmot !

Closed Thread