Closed Thread
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weekly Marmot -- Of Monks, Magazines & Authenticators

Thank you Aliena for another week of humorous and joyous 5 minutes with Marmotness.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkH View Post
    Marmot

Love the videos, although it feels lacking in bit of content recently. This one finished at 3minutes and all you did was plug some blizzard products and the competition. I loved the videos talking about issues in wow and hope to see more of these if you need any help on issues to talk about id love to help. Also would love to hear more from Ciderhelm directly in the videos.

[edit] ps. been really wanting an authenticator for a while just cant afford it plx choose me!
    Well for one I just moved country so lots of things take waaay more priority over making movies... also this ep has been overdue for 2 weeks so I finally got around to it =P Next week's gonna sum up a healing guide for the leftover ICC encounters. Content depends on RL and game content.

I love the "weekly marmot"...and would LOVE an authenticator too!!

Marmot

Hahaha....i love the last scenes of the video.
    "The World hates me..." I hope its not about World of Warcraft :P
    And that murderous look in your eyes...priceless.
    "Ummmm...yeah. (....)No. Bad."
    Keep the weekly Marmot comming its great!

mar⋅mot [mahr-muht]

–noun
    1. any bushy-tailed, stocky rodent of the genus Marmota, as the woodchuck.
    2. any of certain related animals, as the prairie dogs.
    3. a weekly kick ass show about a kick ass game

Marmot

Quote Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
    Well for one I just moved country so lots of things take waaay more priority over making movies... also this ep has been overdue for 2 weeks so I finally got around to it =P Next week's gonna sum up a healing guide for the leftover ICC encounters. Content depends on RL and game content.
    You moved again? I thought the location had changed. =P I hated packing and unpacking everything whenever I did. No worries then! Real life is more important.

keep up the good work on the videos they are realy good.the videos have been helping me with leading my guilds 25 man raids since i have been nominated to do so. i have been watching every week and keeps me comeing back for more. not many ppl would take the time out to do things like this and yall look like your haveing some fun with it and makeing me laugh along with everyone else. to wrap it up (MARMOT)and TY again.

Marmot
    Woots and great as always.

Nice Marmot movie.

I love most of her and lores videos, most of the time they are filled with witty and comical things and lots of good information, however, this one by her is a 5 minute ad for blizzards crap. Please dont do another one like this go back to addons and healer issues they are better content.

I really enjoy watching the Marmot videos. I would also enjoy winning an authenticator. I registered in hopes of winning, though I'm not sure why I hadn't registered before hand.

I recently got hacked, and the keylogger attached an autenticator to my account. Now I want one for when my account is in my preasures hands again.
    What have I become, my sweetest friends. Everyone I know, goes away in the end. And you could have it all, my empire of dirt. I will let you down, I will make you hurt.

Nice Pandaren.
    My first post to a Marmot video

Marmot was excellent as always

Lore's Weekly Marmot made me LOL when he said, "This is what us professional nerds call a dick move."

How much Marmite would a Marmot eat, if a Marmot could eat Marmite?
    Tank Skills? √ Healer Skills? √
    DPS Skills? Still trying to find them.
    www.angryaces.eu - recruitment open

IMO Aliena is the best marmot Tankspot has. Love the bloopers, specially the one with MSN :P

Marmot xD hope i win a authenticator

btw: i love the show

Closed Thread