Closed Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weekly Marmot -- Of Monks, Magazines & Authenticators

The Weekly Marmot -- Of Monks, Magazines & Authenticators

Blizzard sent us some great products to cover for our movie this week and a pack of authenticators to give away. Check out pictures below!

To enter to win an authenticator, simply respond to this thread with the word "Marmot" somewhere in your post. As always, you may respond to this thread several times but only one post is allowed to have the word "Marmot" or your entry will be disqualified! We will choose winners next week!

Marmot - I hope to win one of these 5 authenticators! great tool for account security! keep up the videos, i'm always watching these videos

Security

I was watching the weekly Marmot, and I still don't get how people get hacked. Don't wanna jinx it but 3 years and never been hacked. Dunno how people keep getting keylogged.

Gief autenticator NOAH! lolz btw nice ''Weekly Marmot'' ^^

I just watched Aliena's video and really enjoyed it

I think that the Pandaren monk is awesome. (I also think we need to comission Blizard to make a Marmot in-game pet!) Bought toys like this for friends as gifts before but don't own any myself. This monk may be the first I buy!

Suggestion for the next video? Perhaps some talk about how best to go about advertising for new members in your guild should you need to recruit for positions. Our guild are currently a 10-man raiding guild but we have enough members that some of our raids are run as two 10-man parties, meaning really we only need 8 or so more players to say we have enough to begin 25-man content. Advice?

Many thanks to both Lore and Aliena for the aweome Weekly Marmot's, both individuals provide both a unique perspective on their respective duties, as well as a good laugh when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by acuraintdohc View Post
    I was watching the weekly Marmot, and I still don't get how people get hacked. Don't wanna jinx it but 3 years and never been hacked. Dunno how people keep getting keylogged.
    well, when i got keylogged, i was trying out new addons i found out on curse.com, its rly just being unlucky or plain stupid

Marmot! Keep the videos coming!

Marmot keep with good work
    EU|Wildhammer|Horde|Bonemachine

Weekly Marmot is by far the greatest thing ever. My week isn't complete until I watch the weekly shows. Keep up the great work guys!

I watch the weekly Marmot.

Marmot,would be aswesum i'm actually worried about my account security

Love the job you guys do, keep it up. Maybe Blizz will "The Marmot" as a title one day

everytime i watch this, i go get my Marmot on.... the only thing i dont Marmot about this is that there is only two Marmoters who Marmot each week

Marmot.

Marmot - That video made me sign up, Been thinking about getting one of those authenticators for quite a while now. So might aswell give this a shot.

i was watching the weekly Marmot and saw you guys where passing out 5 authenticators hoping to win one. XD

Marmot- The magazine looks quite interesting. Will check it out. Thanks

Nice video as always I love the Weekly Marmot

LOVE the weekly marmot Aliena makes the best videos. A healer QQ is my favorite it's genius. Lore gives a lot of insight but Aliena's style is great i really should get an authenticator since i have myultiple 80s and do 25m icc and severalk ppl in the guild have been hacked in the last month. keep up the great work Mandy

Closed Thread