+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DPS Warrior Gem ArP or STR. clear answer

DPS Warrior Gem ArP or STR. clear answer

ok so ive been looking through forums consistantly and i can find a clear answer on wether to gem Arp or Str. I am currently Fury spec gemmed for Str pulling a lil under 7k single target 25 man buffed. Trinkets are Nobles Deck (i know right) and Whispering Fanged Skull. heres a link to my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ric&gn=Turmoil

ive seen alot of high fury wars gemming Arp lately but i havent really seen any material to prove this is the way to go. Ive heard some crap about it all depends on what trinkets you are using yada yada yada. Would just like a clear answer lol. Thanks in advance for the help.

Let me clear the yada yada crap you have heard, there are 2 reasons you would gem arp,

1. If with arp from gear + food and gems you can hard cap your arp to 100% or close.
    2. If you have an arp proccing trinket like NES/GT/MJ than you gem arp so that you gear + food gives you 53% arp. This way when the trinket procs you will be sitting at 100% arp.

If any of the above is not true foryou, just go pure str gemming.

Thanks for the response that clears it up now. i dont have those trinks and i am sitting at 32.01% arp unbuffed and i am str gemmed soi guess im doing the right thing. Now that thats cleared up should i go after an ArP trink to get the 100%? is it better than just gemming str? thanks again in advance,

I personally found that ArP route gave me more net DPS and NES from Heroic-FOS is pretty easy to get so I would say get it and softcap ArP should be not that tough.

+ Reply to Thread