+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with low Hp.

Problem with low Hp.

Hello guys, I'm freshly "born" Dk tank and I have one problem. The deal is:
    I've got over 5k gear score (yeah, I know that this addon isn't "good" for some of You) and everyone in my guild/raid group/ dungeons team keep saying that I've got so low hp. Here's my armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&cn=Killchain

I saw many Dk's/Warriors etc with same gear lvl and they had over 40k hp unbuffed. I need Advice!

Cheers.

Little upgrades, like enchant wise 275 Health to chest, 18 Stam to gloves (or the armor, the armor is more EH, but the 18 stam is better for fights with casters), if you want to stack some extra health, can grab the essence trink from AN, then go for the juggernaut from ToC25 whats your health at in frost pressence btw?

It's 33.6 k

I've got essence trinket but with this one I've got lower avoidence.

Your gem choices aren't optimised:

1. Head: use green gem (def/stam for example)
    2. Use pure stam gem in prismatic socket in belt.
    3. Use expertise/stam or dodge/stam gems in red slots so you will activate socket bonuses.
    You will gain more stats overall at cost of 15 stamina.
    Then change shoulder chant for PvP (30stam/15resil) one, put +armor on cloak and do what Asreal wrote.

I don't know about what avoidance you're talking. If you think about Glyph of Indomitability, then armor=mitigation, only it's use gives an avoidance. Black Heart is a fine trinket for lots of fights.

Your averange ilvl is near 232 (probably a bit lower with ilvl200 bracers and ilvl213 cloak). You're fine for that lvl. 40k hp unbuffed tanks are >=245 averange ilvl (not counting bears).

edit: professions: skill up.
    Last edited by Vegelus; 01-31-2010 at 11:15 AM.

The best you can do is eek out another 1000 HP with the recommendations made earlier. Your HP is exactly where it should be for your gear level. Shell out some cash and get the Saronite Swordbreakers(wrist) crafted. Then you'll need to run ToC (10 heroic or 25) or ICC to upgrade other slots.

Level your JC so you can use 3xJC gems to get you another 63 Stamina. Dont remember if its 375 or 400 that is required. If I remember correctly it cost me about 3.5k to do it but then I did it in about a day so if you have more time it should be cheaper.

+ Reply to Thread