+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 4 Peice Warrior =/< Armor stacking

I dont think anyones saying armor is more valueable then stam, but with how these pieces are itemized there is a significantly larger amount of armor on then whatever it is you're comparing it to. And with almost all of the items you're trading armor for avoidance not armor for stam.

Well, we gem for stam and try to get armor from items.
    In most cases you just have to decide between extra armor or extra avoid. You only have to decide between armor and stam when choosing your trinkets. And those are trivial to swap. If you have alternatives, that is.

The once per minute absorb is propably nice. But when you get hit by a boss then there will be hit another time. He won't wait until your minute is up.
    Armor is with you and stays with you. Armor will hold your hands during the darkest moments of your typical encounter.

It's actually very easy to have 30% avoid even with the ICC debuff. So I wouldn't worry about that.
    Last edited by Mačl; 02-04-2010 at 07:42 AM.

SIMON DE MONTFORT, EARL OF LEICESTER
    pioneer of representative government who was
    killed in the Battle of Evesham on 4 August 1265.

I found sindragosa's physical attacks to be quite threatening once the stacks start accumulating in ph 3.

Not so much because the physical will kill me, 90% of tank deaths are gonna be from the frost breath; but it's back to back hits lowering me to ~60% and then breathing.. that hurts. I'll live through a breath if I'm above ~75%, but those physical attacks become punishing at her attack speed. Actually makes me want to gear to the minimum EH I need for the breath at say 8 stacks, then find some way to avoid some more physical damage.

I'm gonna stick with my off-tier pieces I think.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

I'm sticking with offset and my main reason is sockets. Chest/Shoulder/Gloves all have an extra socket that amount to 954hp. When hard mode tokens become available I will be shooting 277 tier helm/shoulders/chest/gloves. That's really a no brainer there though

So aside from giant damage and cooldown rotation being good on Sindragosa, we have LK - who basically requires two tanks to alternate on him so they can alternate cooldowns on his soul reaper ability - which shockingly goes off twice in a minute.

And it does a HUGE amount of burst damage once every 25 seconds.

So...yeah, that 4p for warriors should make that a bit easier.

+ Reply to Thread