+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tank spreadsheet

tank spreadsheet

as the title says i was just wondering if there was a good tank spreadsheet/calculator/something im using rawr currently not sure if thats the best program for me for picking gear. Im up to the 232/245/251 lvl about to buy my frost cloak.

The Elitist Jerks spreadsheet is a very solid well done spread sheet http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t84604-t...adsheet_3_3_a/, just make sure you have Open Office.

thx for the help i wasnt sure where to find one i had one a while back when i started gearing for uld but since had taken a break on the pally. now thats its been revived well im all about picking the proper items vs. something that wont help.

I reccomend only setting it to bosses you have trouble with or setting the feature to burst 100% on the tweaked boss for the most accuracy.

well right now my guild is very small and having issues at saurfang. fri night we stalled at marrow which we usually never have issues with. 1 shot deathwhisper and 1 shot gunship np. 5 tries on saurfang and 2:30 am shut us down.

i didnt get to check the link quickly k but unfortunately its for a war sheet maybe im mistaken and somewhere in there you can get pally talents/specs but i cant make use of it....again thanks for the help it was appreciated

+ Reply to Thread