+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lana'thel 25, Donor Service & Bookmarks/Links

Lana'thel 25, Donor Service & Bookmarks/Links

Lore has added Blood Queen Lana'thel 25-man to our raid movie guide collection. View it here! Additionally, the Donor Service was brought back up a little earlier this week on a new page -- Donors can simply click the Premium link to get to it!

We've made a few adjustments to the server that should cause old bookmarks and links to correctly go to their new locations. In other words, old links on your guild forums or bookmarks tab should once again take you where you're intending to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    In other words, old links on your guild forums or bookmarks tab should once again take you where you're intending to go!
    Yay, Google works again!!!!
    Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.

The donor services are working? I click the Premium link and it goes to a page that is a dead end. Where are the movie downloads? Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mratomic View Post
    The donor services are working? I click the Premium link and it goes to a page that is a dead end. Where are the movie downloads? Any help is appreciated.
    I'm going to send you a private message. Not sure what you're seeing but I do want to make sure this gets resolved.

The problem was that I was set up for automatic log in to Tankspot when I visited the home page. I would click the premium buttom and go to the page describing the donor services, there were no download page links. Pressing the premium button again would just refresh the page. It turns out that I had to re-log in to the forum. Once I logged in I got the download button and the download page. Thanks Ciderhelm for your help.

+ Reply to Thread